Forks over Knives

 Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselsytn are both pioneers in the field 
of preventative medicine and nutrition. You may recognize Dr. Campbell's name - 
he's the guy who wrote the internationally acclaimed The China Study, a 
book that makes a deep connection (through irrefutable evidence) between a 
plant-based diet and the prevention and reversal of most cancers, diabetes, and
heart disease. Dr. Campbell is also the Professor of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University, and the Project Director of the China-Oxford-Cornell Diet and Health Project.

Dr. Essylstyn is author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, a nutritional program backed by the results from Dr. Esselstyn’s 20-year study proving changes in diet and can actually prevent and cure heart disease. Dr. Esselstyn is also a former internationally known surgeon, researcher and clinician at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.

Together, with the help of a dynamic and brave creative team, Dr. Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn have created a documentary called "Forks over Knives", a film that I'm sure will completely change how we view disease prevention and reversal. 


When I initially made the decision to go vegan, I did it 100% for the animals. Like many of you readers, I changed my lifestyle because I wanted to say I loved animals and be able to include every animal in that statement. What I hadn't prepared myself for was the total inner body makeover I discovered once I settled into my plant-based diet. The health benefits were huge: major digestive problems subsided, I began to have more energy, and I just felt stronger and more alert in the morning. Mostly, my body literally felt at peace - which just proves that when you put your mind to something, your body will follow. 

I say all of this because, as significant as it is to value and honor the animals of this world (and it is one of the most important tasks in one's life), at the end of the day, we must all take care of ourselves first.  It is our own personal health and well being that will allow us to be strong, dynamic vegans and voices for the animals who need our help now more than ever. 

I absolutely can't wait for this film to come out! I encourage you to learn more about it, and share this trailer with family and friends. For more information, you can check out www.forksoverknives.com



Share on :
Forks over Knives
Forks over Knives
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5