Dear vegan food,

Thank you. For nearly five years of beautiful, yummy, compassionate bliss. For always satisfying every single taste bud. For keeping my body energized and strong. For enduring the first year of trial and error as I learned how to cook you. For being patient as I tasted different kinds of you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until I realized I liked you. All of you. For being more delicious, more fulfilling, more comforting than any animal-based food I've ever had. For not purposely harming a single living being in the making of you. For being healthy (most of you). For always being there, in my kitchen, no matter what kind of day I've had. For loving me back by making my body smile, my heart stay open, and my mind remain at peace. I love you and will continue eating you - and only you - for as long as I can eat. That's a promise.
Love,

Lindsay
Share on :
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5