Three Years.

Three years ago this month, I decided to take a leap and try living vegan. And life has been a daring, beautiful adventure every single day since. In three long and short years,

Photo © Joanna Wilson Photography
I've learned how to love new foods,
I've fallen head over heels in love with animals,
I've found peace in knowing that my daily choices honor the Earth and all of its inhabitants,
I've found a deeper sense of faith,
I've learned to be more compassionate towards people,
Photo © Joanna Wilson Photography
I've felt my heart grow bigger,
I've smiled more,
I've breathed more easily,
I've celebrated the knowledge that I am doing my part in this world,
I've witnessed countless other beautiful vegan journeys,
I've given pigs belly rubs,
I've been given cow kisses,
I've snuggled with turkeys,
I've learned how gentle chickens are,
I've learned how grave the situation is for the animals and humans of this world,
I've learned that there is much to be worried about,

I've learned that there is much to be grateful for,
I've looked at the world with new eyes,
I've held my cats closer to me and loved them a little more,
I've failed more times than I can count in the kitchen,
I've succeeded even more times,
I've watched this blog grow like a beautiful flower,

Photo © Ciddy Fonteboa
I've realized what I'm on this Earth to do,
I've realized that I will continue to live vegan for the rest of my life. No matter what.
Next month will mark three years of Kiss Me, I'm Vegan!,  and I couldn't be more excited or more ready for it. I will continue to share my journey with you guys and gals, and it is my sincere hope that this blog helps you on your own vegan journeys. Here's to three more years of compassionate living!
Share on :
Three Years.
Three Years.
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5