Today, I Ate Yogurt...

Amande with fresh berries, agave, and cinnamon...

And there wasn't a DROP of dairy in it!

Okay, this is a huge reason to smile today, folks. 
Amande yogurt - made from Almondmilk. Comes in plain or flavored, big containers or single serving. Tastes just like your favorite childhood yogurt, except no baby or mama cows are harmed in the making of it. 
And the taste? I don't want to give it away... you're just gonna have to try it yourself!
I just cleaned my bowl... and the possibility of another serving is being considered as I type this post.


Now you have NO excuse to keep eating dairy yogurt (seriously!).  What are you waiting for? Go out and get yourself some! Vote for a compassionate - and delicious - world with that spoon of yours!

Still not sure why you should dump dairy? Or meat? Or fish? Or eggs? Check out www.chooseveg.org to learn more. 
Share on :
Today, I Ate Yogurt...
Today, I Ate Yogurt...
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5