I'm Grateful For...

Photo © Joanna Wilson Photography
Kale. 

The way my morning coffee seems to melt into the almond milk, agave, and cinnamon I pour over it. 

The curiosity of my rescue kitties.

Ellen Degeneres.

Cruelty-free toothpaste.

When a friend tells me about a new experience they had at a vegan restaurant.

Vegan Restaurants.

Vegan Restaurants in Los Angeles.

A free Sunday morning, because that means I can venture to Animal Acres.

Jumper  + local produce from the farmers market = Gratitude.
The combination of cashews, lemon juice, salt, garlic, a little water, and a Vitamix. 

Animal activists - you are my heroes.


Kale.

Protests. Because someone has to be their voice. 

Alicia Silverstone.

Farmed animal sanctuaries. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you some more. 

Openness, compassion, empathy, connection. Whatever it takes to get you to deepen that awareness and think of the animals when you eat/shop/ enjoy/rest/relax, and make just about any choice with your wallet/fork/time/energy/focus.

Animal rescue stories.

Specifically, Maxine's Dash for Freedom:


Rory Freedman.

Gene Baur. 

Kale.

Daiya cheese. Over nachos. Or lasagna. Or just about anything. 

How handsome my husband looks in a tee shirt that reads "Vegan". 

The wet, sloppy, and affectionate kiss of a cow's tongue on your cheek.


Vegan pot-lucks.

A safe, sleepy turkey.

Colleen Patrick-Goudreau.

Bold Native.

Forks Over Knives.

Earthlings.


John Robbins.

Homemade veggie burgers.


Kale.



You. And you. And you (yes, YOU!). 
Thank you for always.

Share on :
I'm Grateful For...
I'm Grateful For...
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5