Loads and Loads of KMIV News!

Why hello there, awesome blog supporters,

First of all -- Happy Friday! We made it folks!

I don't know what your plans are for the weekend, but mine involve partying it up at the June Jamboree at Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, and I cannot wait one bit for the fun to begin!
 
Photo courtesy of www.woodstocksanctuary.org.

I am super stoked to share some great blog news:

KMIV currently has a big feature on an amazing website called LeaveItBetter.com, which includes a video and interview with me, footage of my Memorial Day Vegan BBQ, and:

LeaveItBetter filmmaker Annie Feld's post about KMIV! - check it out here!

A guest post by yours truly on LeaveItBetter called "The Vegan Triad, or How I Learned to Become a Superhero" - check it out here!

And now for some truly exciting stuff:


Kiss Me, I'm Vegan! has expanded! 

I don't know if you've noticed, but there have been some major additions to the side of the blog. Let me give you a little tour...

On the right-hand side at the top of the blog, you'll find a little section called "SEARCH THIS WEBSITE". There'll you'll find links to various KMIV pages of importance, including:
 

Here's a breakdown of each page:

THE BLOG - The homepage for Kiss Me, I'm Vegan!.  

MY VEGAN STORY - Here you can find out about how I originally went vegan and how that led me to create the blog. 

MY THREE STEPS FOR GOING VEGAN - A simple, three-step plan for easing veganism into your life.

FEATURED WEEKLY QUESTION - I answer YOUR weekly questions about all things vegan. Have a question you'd like to submit? Visit this page to learn more!

LATEST GIVEAWAY - After an interview or special post, I will put details here for my latest Giveaway Contest.  ** Interested in learning how to win one of the TWO FREE COPIES of Ninety-Five? Check this page out to learn more! **

UNTITLED BOOK PROJECT - SEEKING SUBMISSIONS - I am currently working on a book about the positive aspects of a vegan lifestyle, and I'm looking for story submissions! Check out the page for more info.

CONTACT ME - Have a question? Comment? A vegan product or company to share with me? Find my contact info on this page. 

I've also added a donation link to the side of the blog, because: I love to bring you the latest news and stories about individuals who inspire the vegan community, and with your help, I can keep expanding to be able to bring you even more of what you love, including:

- MORE INTERVIEWS!
- VIDEOS!
- A WEEKLY EMAIL SHOUT-OUT!
- PODCASTS!
- AND SO MUCH MORE! 

No gift is too small, and thank you in advance for your support!



ALSO: Wedged in between everything is a link to the Kiss Me, I'm Vegan store! Here, you can buy shirts, chef's aprons, and tote bags featuring the KMIV logo and web link - check it out here!





Finally, possibly the most exciting KMIV news to date: 

Next week, I will be featuring an interview with Rory Freedman of Skinny Bitch and Skinny Bastard fame!  

Bottom Line: Lots going on, lots to do, and lots more KMIV to love! Thank you for making Kiss Me, I'm Vegan! a part of your lives, and a loving, restful weekend to you and yours!

Love and support,

Lindsay, your faithful vegan blogger 











Photo of Rory Freedman courtesy of www.crazysexylife.com.
Share on :
Loads and Loads of KMIV News!
Loads and Loads of KMIV News!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5